5 fat burning exercises for the whole body
Crunch, burpee, plank... This fitness circuit that you can do at home, at your own pace, made up of different fat-burning exercises, helps you adjust and redefine your silhouette.
Also called the "spine twist", this exercise is ideal for training the abdominal muscles.
How to perform crunches? On your back, your legs are slightly apart, knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Put your hands behind your head (you can cross your fingers) and pull your chest toward your knees, wrapping your spine. Be careful not to abuse this movement, which can forcibly weaken the perineum.
This movement on the floor stimulates many muscles, especially the abdominal girdle.
How to perform the climbing exercise? On your stomach, hands at shoulder level, legs straight. Straighten your arms and lift your chest by wrapping your abdominal muscles. Bend your right leg, bring your knee toward your chest, and straighten your leg again, before doing the same with your left leg. And so ... gradually increase the intensity by accelerating the movement.
painting on the side
A variant of the classic plank, the "side plank" is mainly incentivizing the inclined plank. How to do the side plank? Lie on your side, leaning on your forearm, and the hand of the other arm on your hip. By tightening your abdominal muscles, and putting your body weight on your forearm, raise your pelvis, so that your legs, being stretched, are in the same axis as your chest, neck and head. Hold the position for as long as possible, then slowly come back down. Do the same thing on the other side.
Thanks to this exo, we deeply train the gluteal muscles.
How is the pelvis raised? On a mat, lie on your back, arms along your body, fold your legs and place your feet on the floor. Wrapping your abdominal muscles, raise your pelvis until your chest is on the same axis as your legs. Lower your pelvis (making sure to control the descent), then come back up again.
For Mathematics.. Shall we test agility?
Burpees are very complete to burn calories and are excellent for toning the whole body.
1. Stand straight, feet together and arms along the body.
2. Squat and place your hands, palms on the floor in front of you, bend your legs while you are on the balls of your feet.
3. With a little momentum, straighten your arms and, at the same time, straighten your legs, brushing your feet behind you.
4. Gain momentum on your arms so that you can return to a squatting position.
5. Keep jumping in the air with your back straight, raising your arms above your head. Return to the initial position, before starting the sequence again. After 3 sets, recover by walking for 1 minute.