Take care of your eyes - daily diet and supplements for your eyes
Working long hours in front of a computer screen and the constant light emitted by smartphone screens undoubtedly has a huge impact on the condition of your eyes. How should you take care of your eyesight? Can a varied diet and carefully selected nutritional supplements help maintain good vision?
Causes of vision problems
Most eye disorders involve a gradual loss of visual acuity. Blurred vision, problems perceiving details, increased fatigue when reading, are just some of the symptoms that indicate the appearance of vision disorders. There are several risk factors that have a negative effect on the state of your eyesight:
- Excessive light emission and radiation from electronic devices
- The harmful effects of oxygen free radicals and oxidative stress
- Unbalanced diet and lack of vitamins in the daily diet
- Insufficient lighting and an unsuitable workstation (eg, a poorly positioned monitor)
- Smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, prolonged use of certain medications
- The gradual aging of the body and aging and the resulting problems, such as problems with the absorption and assimilation of certain nutrients
In a large number of cases, vision problems require a consultation with an ophthalmologist and an ophthalmologist who will decide whether or not you should wear glasses. However, you can keep your eyesight in good shape by following a varied diet backed by high-quality nutritional supplements.
Take care of your eyesight with diet and nutritional supplements
Many products in the daily diet are a rich source of many active substances and ingredients. It is they who exert a valuable influence on the proper functioning of the organ of vision. Their action is very diverse: support regeneration processes, protect cells, fight oxygen free radicals, maintain good vision, etc. To take care of your eyesight, it is good to remember:
- Vitamins A, C, and E
- Minerals, such as zinc and selenium
- Polyunsaturated omega fatty acids (eg, DHA)
- Plant extracts (eg, citrus bioflavonoids, blueberry)
- Antioxidants and flavonoids (eg, lutein, zeaxanthin, anthocyanidins)
The above substances can also be supplied in the form of nutritional supplements. The brand Olimp Labs offers products whose entire formulas are adapted to relieve the most common eye problems. Olimp Gold-Luteina, Olimp Luteina Bio-Complex and Olimp Luteina Max-
Complex are high-quality products produced in a modern research and development center of the pharmaceutical company Olimp Laboratories, which help to supplement the daily diet with the most important components and which, due to their optimal quantity, provide Multidimensional support for good vision and eye condition.