Strengthening bones after injury - what is it worth paying attention to?
Although the common adage is that sports are healthy, many athletes are actually exposed to a number of risks associated with training. One of the main risks is damage to the musculoskeletal system, especially skeletal structures. What should be done to take care of strengthening the bones after an injury? What should be included in the daily diet?
What causes orthopedic injuries?
There are many risk factors that can lead to serious orthopedic injuries. Usually, damage to this element of the musculoskeletal system leads to a partial or complete restriction of physical activity for a long time. It all depends on the type of injury - a fracture of the bone structure during exercise will require a much longer recovery period than with severe
bruising in a particular part of the body. However, in each case, the injury requires the body to have enough time to recover. After that, the natural mechanisms of regeneration will begin to repair, which will gradually restore the lost and limited mobility.
The most common causes of orthopedic injuries are:
- High levels of stress and the associated effects of oxygen free radicals
- hormonal changes (for example, due to menopause or some diseases)
- Excessive training intensity (for example, using too much weight in strength training)
- Excess load on skeletons due to excess body weight (high pressure in obese people)
- Active inflammation and existing pain (for example, caused by microtrauma to the ligaments or joint capsules)
- Decreased level of movement of the musculoskeletal system and inadequate preparation for exercise (eg, failure to warm up)
- Incorrect technique for performing exercises safely (for example, incorrect starting position, working with insufficient range of motion)
- Decrease in bone mineral mass (for example, due to gradual aging, aging, unbalanced diet).
Strengthening bones after injury and daily nutrition
It turns out that a healthy and varied diet helps to strengthen the bones after injury, which is one of the essential elements for the body to resume full physical activity. Une alimentation parfaitement équilibrée, à base de produits sains, permet d'apporter à l'organisme un certain nombre de nutriments bénéfiques, tels que le magnésium, le calcium, les vitamins C, D et K, les protéines'ène, le Hyaluronic acid.
However, there is nothing to stop you from getting additional support in the form of supplements! The Flex Xplode supplement from Olimp Sport Nutrition is a multi-ingredient formula developed for recreational physical activity enthusiasts and professional athletes. The rich composition of dietary supplements and the optimally selected proportions of the components used are an additional way to strengthen bones after an injury. The product is
manufactured to pharmaceutical standards - every ingredient is sourced from high-quality raw materials that have undergone extensive microbiological purity testing. The supplement makes it possible to prepare a refreshing drink rich in collagen proteins, vitamins, minerals and many other valuable substances.