How to increase natural testosterone levels? Do it safely!
Managing your hormones is very important for your daily functioning and working towards the look you dream of. For men, testosterone, one of the most important sex hormones, plays the main role. What is the responsibility and how to increase its normal level without risking health?
How to increase natural testosterone levels? The functions of this important hormone
Testosterone is an androgen (sex) hormone, about 90% of which is produced in the Leydig cells of the testicles. The rest is synthesized in the adrenal glands. It is not difficult to guess that the role of testosterone is directly related to the development of the organism. This hormone has been shown to have a significant effect on the formation of the male body and includes a number of important aspects:
- Determines the proper development of the male reproductive organs and maintains their good working order
- Affects the smooth running of sperm production (called spermatogenesis)
- It is responsible for the breakdown of fat mass in the body
- Contributes to the development of male hair type
- It's responsible for regulating our vocal cords and our low pitch
- Shows anabolic properties - it stimulates the growth of muscle mass instead of amplifying its cells rather than increasing the amount
- It interacts with growth processes, for example by stimulating the growth of long bones
- It is responsible for maintaining an adequate level of vitality and energy for daily functioning
- It is closely related to sexual performance and the proper functioning of sexual desire
- It corresponds to well-being, anti-fatigue, sleep and sleep process
So it is hard to deny that testosterone is a very important hormonal compound for physically active people. That's why athletes try to raise the normal level. The question is how can this be done without harming his health and without resorting to drugs?
How to increase natural testosterone levels? Perfect and varied diet
A properly formulated diet provides effective support to maintain an optimal testosterone level and even lead to its natural increase. What active ingredients will be most important for nutritional supplements? First of all, zinc, which has a documented and proven effect in maintaining the correct concentration of hormones in the blood. In addition, it is worth remembering the important role of vitamin B6 and its role in the regulation of hormonal activity.
Both ingredients are available in easy-to-absorb forms and convenient capsules in the brand's Olimp Sport Nutrition product. ZMA is a safe exercise booster, containing optimal amounts of zinc and vitamin B6, plus an adequate portion of magnesium. The complex prepared in this way provides real support for the body during the period of increased psychosomatic activity, can contribute to reducing persistent fatigue (vitamin B6 and magnesium) and help maintain a good energy metabolism (vitamin B6 and magnesium).
How to increase natural testosterone levels? Reduce stress and ensure regeneration
Constant stress and fatigue are often thought to cause low testosterone levels. This often results in a persistent feeling of fatigue, low mood, and a marked decrease in motivation to perform the simplest tasks. It must be remembered that insufficient levels of testosterone lead to poor regeneration - often people who sleep too little or who neglect sleep hygiene, can have problems maintaining the optimal amount of this hormone.
A good solution against stress and extreme fatigue, vegan formula contains active ingredients to help maintain a beneficial resistance to heightened psychophysical exhaustion. An example is the extract from Withania somnifera root, which is included in Ashwagandha 600 Sport by Olimp Sport Nutrition brand. These capsules contain KSM-66 Ashwagandha root extract, which is standardized to 5% of the content of these valuable
withanolides. Ashwagandha root has been recommended for many years as a safe herbal toning agent. In the tradition of Ayurveda (Indian folk medicine) it is considered an aphrodisiac and an ingredient that provides humans with an appropriate level of vitality.