A two-week diet to lose weight and enhance the feeling of satiety
A wonderful feeling overcomes us if we manage to lose excess weight in a short time and with complete success, and how can we
not be overcome by happiness, which is the absolute feeling that we all desire, women and men alike?
But it may seem far-fetched and difficult to achieve in the midst of fast diets and harsh diets that fail to sustain weight loss over time. Because these diets offer short-term solutions and cause countless health problems.
Therefore, one of the nutrition experts suggested a two-week diet, which helps to lose weight and enhances the feeling of satiety. It is a healthy diet that does not require giving up food or dispensing with any of the necessary food elements.
15-Day Diet Loss Weight and Promotes Feeling of Fullness
According to what Russia Today reported, the latest diet research shows that the healthiest and most effective way to reduce weight gain is to avoid processed foods and fast food and focus on healthy, fresh foods prepared at home.
And sticking to a Mediterranean-style diet has proven to be the best way to achieve thinness and not gain weight.
In this regard, nutritionist Linda Foster recommends eating plenty of lean protein, such as chicken, fish and eggs, and legumes such as beans and lentils, and cooking with olive oil and increasing your intake of vegetables and whole carbohydrates, such as cereal bread.
This action helps provide high levels of protein and fiber to the body, and helps promote satiety and create long-term energy. As for vegetables and fruits, they add to the body hydration thanks to their high water content and help fight bloating.
Two week plan
The report of the British "Mirror" website revealed a two-week plan that enhances the feeling of satiety and eliminates constant hunger as it is designed to maintain stable blood sugar levels, which helps
prevent those cravings that are difficult to ignore for unhealthy foods. This plan can also be applied for a longer period of time safely.
The golden rules of this plan include the following
1. Drink two liters of water daily to maintain hydration.
2. Eat fresh vegetables and fruits, and more vegetables than fruit.
3. Avoid white carbs, and replace regular potatoes with sweet potatoes and switch to bread, pasta and brown rice.
4. Address stress levels, as stress can make us choose unhealthy foods and eat more calories.
5. Avoid alcohol.
The following easy meal plan can be followed for two weeks or more, depending on how much weight to lose:
• One boiled egg with one slice of wholegrain bread, half an avocado and half a pink grapefruit.
• Or one egg omelette with spinach and sweet red pepper.
• Or 4 tablespoons of low-fat yogurt, in addition to blueberries and strawberries.
Avocado salad with beef, and vegetables with lemon juice and black pepper.
Or a sweet potato with tuna, a tablespoon of sweet corn, a tablespoon of low-fat yogurt and one apple.
• Or vegetable soup with a flavored fish slice.
• Chicken breast cooked for 35 minutes, with grilled vegetables consisting of red peppers, tomatoes, broccoli and zucchini.
• Or a meal of spicy salmon.
• One piece of fruit.
• Or full-fat natural yogurt.
• Or apple slices with a tablespoon of peanut butter, and a small handful of unsalted nuts.
• Or islands.