Tighten the flabby chest with a natural recipe and daily exercises
Many women suffer from the problem of sagging breasts as they age, losing weight and then quickly regaining it with what is known as the yo-yo effect, but if there are many medical solutions available
that work to tighten the breast and avoid its sagging appearance, a woman who suffers from sagging breasts can adopt solutions Natural and home exercises that help tighten the chest.
Chest muscle exercises
There are no muscles in the breasts, but the chest muscles can be tightened, and these muscles are located exactly under the chest and support it. And tightening the chest muscles helps to raise the chest.
There are several exercises that can be done in case of prolapsed breasts:
• Do daily push-ups.
• Pressing the ball: Put the ball at the level of the chest and press it with the palms of the hands.
• Performing exercises for the chest muscles on a vibrating platform.
• Practice swimming on the back.
Simple solutions to tighten the chest
• Massage your chest with a vegetable oil that has skin tightening properties, or apply a special chest tightening cream daily.
• It is best to use these creams in parallel with a program of physical exercises targeting the chest.
• Before getting out of the shower, apply a cold shower to your breasts to strengthen them.
Basic tips for a beautiful and lifted chest
To get a beautiful chest, you can also use natural methods:
• Do exercise, but avoid violent sports.
• Do not put pressure on your chest and avoid especially sleeping on your stomach.
• Wear a bra suitable for the size and shape of your breasts.
• Avoid very hot showers, and take a shower with cooler water, especially on the chest.
• Do not expose your chest to the sun (the skin that supports the breast loses its elasticity).
• Apply sunscreen to the neck and upper chest to protect your skin for as long as possible.
• Finally, maintain a healthy weight and avoid the yo-yo effect which, like weight changes caused by pregnancy, contributes to a distorted breast.
Natural chest tightening cream recipe
Two tablespoons of egg white.
Two tablespoons of flour.
1 tablespoon of toothpaste, without colouring.
Half of a grated cucumber.
How to prepare and use:
Mix the ingredients well in a bowl until you get a homogeneous and slightly stiff cream.
Do a patch test to make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients in the mixture.
- Take a little cream, and apply it in a circular manner on the chest and the area around it.
Massage the area with the cream for 3 or 4 minutes.
Make circular movements clockwise and then vice versa, while applying a little pressure to raise the chest.
Leave the mixture on your chest for 5 minutes, then rinse.
Benefits of this recipe
- When you put this mixture on your chest, you are thus massaging this area, and causing a slight change in the shape of the chest.
Do this recipe from 2 to 3 times every week, to get the desired result.
- The albumen of eggs and cucumbers work to tighten the skin.
- You may not find that this recipe has an immediate and direct effect, but if you apply it thoroughly, in addition to exercising, you must get the desired result.