Remove the rumen in a week tested
The accumulated fat in the abdomen, or what is colloquially known as the rumen, is a heavy burden on the majority of women, especially those who have previously had children. The accumulation of fat in
this area of the body not only causes embarrassment, but also the risk of chronic diseases, such as diabetes, heart, blood vessels and some types of cancer.
The rumen is often considered more prevalent in men, but a woman’s body is able to store fat faster compared to a man’s body, specifically after marriage, childbearing and menopause, when a woman reaches
between 40 and 50 years of age, her body’s ability to burn fat decreases. On the other hand, the proportion of its secretion of the hormone progesterone doubles, which plays a key role in opening the appetite.
Before deciding to remove the rumen, every woman must know its causes, either to treat it or to avoid it, as any recipe that promises to eliminate it, will not have an effect that satisfies her if you do not follow some steps of prevention. .
What are the causes of rumen?
• Follow a low-protein diet, as diets rich in protein give a feeling of satiety, double the metabolic rate, and automatically reduce the amount of calories eaten.
• Some types of colon bacteria, there are hundreds of types of bacteria that live in the intestine, especially in the colon, some of which benefit the health of the body, while others may cause some
health problems, as the imbalance in the gut bacteria leads to an increased risk of infection with the type The second is diabetes, heart disease, cancer, weight gain and belly fat accumulation.
• Menopause causes the accumulation of fat in the abdomen as a result of a low level of the hormone estrogen, which leads to the storage of fat in the abdomen instead of the hips and thighs.
• Increasing the level of the hormone cortisol in the body, which is
known as the stress hormone.
• A diet low in fiber, which gives a feeling of satiety, reduces hunger hormones and reduces the absorption of calories from food. Studies have shown that eating 10 grams of soluble fiber contributes to reducing the accumulation of fat in the abdomen by 3.7%.
• Genes have a major role in increasing the risk of obesity and the accumulation of fat in the abdomen.
• Several studies have linked sleep and weight gain. One of them was conducted on a group of women. It showed that those who get 5 or less hours of sleep at night are more likely to gain weight compared to women who sleep at least seven hours a day.
• Trans fats, the most unhealthy type of fat known as Trans fats, are used to extend the shelf life of packaged foods, such as cakes, bread mixes and crackers. This type of fat causes inflammation, insulin resistance, heart disease and many other diseases, in addition to the rumen.
• Food and drinks that contain a high percentage of sugar, such as cakes, sweets, soft drinks, sweet tea...
How to get rid of the rumen
Doctors and nutrition experts unanimously agree that there are no recipes that promise to get rid of the rumen completely and alone at
all. Rather, it must be accompanied by some prevention to produce a desired result. All that is being circulated about fat-burning mixtures that destroy the rumen is incorrect, as it plays an auxiliary role only.
To remove the rumen, experts and doctors advise the following:
• Follow a healthy diet that contains fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy products and moderate amounts of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats found in fish, nuts and some vegetable oils, in addition to complex carbohydrates, such as sweet potatoes and beans.
• Refrain from added sugars and saturated fats found in meat and high-fat dairy products, such as cheese and butter.
• Practicing aerobic exercise, such as walking for at least two and a half hours, or running for a minimum of 75 minutes per week, in addition to cycling, swimming, lifting weights, push-ups and stomach exercises, provided that they are applied daily for at least ½ hour to obtain a guaranteed result And quick.
• Reducing stress by practicing meditation exercises, deep breathing and more...
• Drinking a lot of water, as water contributes to moisturizing the skin and removing the rumen, and hot and lukewarm drinks can help in that, and here are some types of them...
Slimming drinks that help remove the rumen
It is classified as the best among the drinks that help burn belly fat. It has been used since ancient times as a treatment for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, indigestion and for cases of bloating that cause rumen.
Drinking water in large quantities contributes greatly to burning fat and getting rid of the rumen, as it prevents a feeling of satiety for long periods, which reduces the proportion of food intake. You can add some lemon or orange, it is an effective detox that also helps cleanse the body of toxins.
It doubles the efficiency of the body’s metabolic processes that allow the body to convert food and drink into usable energy, in addition to its caffeine and catechin content, which helps break down excess fat in the body.