My experience in slimming thighs
My thighs were a bit full, compared to the rest of my body, which made my body inconsistent, causing me a lot of discomfort, especially when buying and picking clothes, as I often resorted to choosing large sizes, and then narrowed the upper part of them...
It is in fact suffering, and there is no exaggeration in the word at all. Whoever suffers like me from huge thighs and buttocks, learn the knowledge of certainty, that the word suffering is not exaggerated.
I decided to stop this hardship, and do everything in my power to dissolve the accumulated fat in the thighs and buttocks areas, and because I know that it is impossible to lose weight in one area of the
body without the other, the way to do that was to follow a healthy and balanced diet, to exercise focused on this area, Specifically, this is in addition to avoiding some steps that cause the thighs to be full and fat to accumulate in them.
What are the causes of fat accumulation in the thighs?
• Some of the causes of fat accumulation in the thighs are unavoidable, such as genetics.
• The changes that occur in a woman's body in terms of hormones with age, a reason that should not be underestimated.
• Sitting for long periods and lack of physical activity are two main reasons for the accumulation of fat in the thighs area and the difficulty of burning it. Exercising is almost the only way to get rid of it, because the activity of the thigh muscles is linked to human activity and movement.
• Eating a lot of foods rich in sugars and fats is a major reason for the accumulation of fat in various areas of the body, including the thighs, especially if breakfast or dinner is skipped shortly before going to bed.
My way to slim the thighs
Start by doing some exercises, including squatting exercises, as they are one of the most important exercises that fight the accumulation
of fat in the thighs area and others, and are also useful for belly fat and buttocks. Also wheel exercises, walking, swimming, and I gave up riding the elevator and replaced it with going up the stairs.
There is no diet that loses one area of the body and no other. This is a concept that I was certain of and trusted, as I am not one to believe rumors on social media and websites. I consulted a nutritionist and he advised me the following:
• Breakfast should not be skipped because of its importance in the metabolism process, which helps convert fats into energy that the body needs throughout the day.
• Avoid foods rich in refined carbohydrates, and replace them with those that contain high levels of protein and fiber.
• Calculating the calories consumed during the day, provided that it does not exceed 1200 calories and is not less than this average.
• Dividing meals into 5 a day with few portions, 3 main meals, and 2 snacks to ensure a feeling of fullness and not to resort to harmful foods that cause fat accumulation.
• Drink a lot of water throughout the day, equivalent to 8 cups, as water works to cleanse the body of toxins and fats.
This is in addition to taking some drinks that help burn fat and massaging the thighs with some recipes that stimulate the process of dissolving the accumulated fat in this area....
Natural recipes to slim the thighs
Ginger to slim the thighs
• A spoonful of cinnamon powder, or two cinnamon sticks.
• One tablespoon of ginger powder, or a few slices of fresh ginger.
• A glass of water.
• Put the water on the fire, then add the cinnamon and ginger.
• After boiling the ingredients for about 5 minutes, remove the pot from the heat and set aside to cool.
• This drink is taken 3 times before the main meals.
Coffee to slim the thighs
As for this coffee or coffee recipe, it is applied topically, and its components:
• ½ cup of coffee or coffee.
• Two tablespoons of olive oil.
• Put the olive oil on the fire until it becomes warm.
• Mix with coffee, then distribute the mixture on the thighs.
• Massage with gentle circular motions, then skip with Cling Film and leave for ¼ to ½ hour.
• Wash the area with lukewarm water.
• This recipe came with very effective results, especially since I used it 3 times a week.