Do breasts slim with dieting?
It is not possible for one part of the body to lose weight without another with a diet to lose weight. It is natural for the breast to become thin with diet. The latter may even cause severe sagging in
the breast, especially if the diet is harsh, or of the types that are classified as fast and unhealthy. Doctors and nutrition experts advise, in order to avoid these undesirable results, to resort to healthy and
balanced diets known as a long-term "lifestyle", instead of diets, because weight loss at a slow rate causes weight loss in equal proportions in all parts of the body, It does not cause pressure on the
collagen and elastin in the breast, and they also stress the need to do some exercises for the chest area in conjunction with the diet to keep the breast muscles tight and prevent sagging.
Tips for tight breasts after dieting
When following any diet to lose weight, and in order to avoid any thinness or sagging that may occur to the breasts, it is necessary to determine the number of calories that must be consumed daily
according to the needs of the body, which vary according to age, gender, weight and level of physical activity, and then reduce them as much as possible, taking into account Maintaining the balance of
the body. Nutrition experts advise that meals include large amounts of vegetables and fruits, low-fat dairy products, lean meats, fish, whole grains and healthy fatty foods, such as nuts and vegetable oils.
Water helps moisturize the tissues and cells of the body, which maintains the elasticity of the skin and prevents sagging. It is recommended to eat at least 10 cups a day.
Regular exercise builds muscle mass that contributes to tightening loose skin in general, including breast muscles. It is recommended to exercise twice a week, which helps to keep the breasts tight. Among these exercises:
Or what is known as push-ups, maintain the size of the breast after dieting and keep it tight.
• Stands straight against the wall
• Pushes the body and presses it with the hands.
• The legs are slightly back from the body.
• The hands are bent at 90 degrees and then the basic position of the exercise is restored.
• Repeat this exercise 12 times.
• It is lying on the stomach and resting on the forearms and the tips of the toes.
• Hold this position for 30 seconds at first, and then gradually increase the duration every day.
Shoulder flexion exercise
This exercise can be done in a standing or sitting position.
• Hold the Dumbbells and then raise them, taking into account that the arms are fixed at a right angle, with the elbows in a straight position with the shoulders.
• The arms are joined forward, then return to the basic position.
• Repeat this exercise 10 times.