Breast sagging treatment after dieting
The process of losing weight is often accompanied by sagging breasts, especially when following a quick diet to not pay attention to the need to associate any diet with some important practices, the
most important of which is exercise, especially for those who suffer from excessive obesity, as the breasts do not have muscles in them, but rather contain fat, connective tissue and glands that are known
The mammary glands or the mammary glands, and they need proper care to keep them tight, as the skin is by nature flexible and expands as fat accumulates to suit the body, but when losing weight and fat, the skin remains the same and appears in the form of sagging.
How to treat sagging breasts after dieting
It is possible to resort to types of serums available in pharmacies, which promise satisfactory results, but some prefer natural means, even if they take some time. In both methods, it is recommended to
practice some exercises simultaneously that focus on breast tissue and chest muscles, in addition to the need to wear a supportive bra or sports while playing sports.
Among these natural means:
Ice massage to treat sagging breasts after dieting
The cold temperature causes the breast tissue to contract, which helps tighten and lift it.
• Massage the breasts and the area around them with ice cubes for one minute, not more, because the ice causes them to become numb.
• Dry the breasts with a soft towel and immediately put on an appropriate bra.
• Lie down for ½ hour.
• This method can be followed several times a day.
Aloe vera gel to treat sagging breasts after dieting
Aloe vera gel contains properties that tighten sagging skin, and reduce the severity of white lines around the breast.
• The gel is extracted from the aloe vera plant, or the aloe vera leaf can be cut in half.
• Massage the breasts with it from the bottom up to the top for a period ranging from 10 to 15 minutes.
• Wash the breast area with lukewarm or cold water.
• Repeat this recipe 4 to 5 times a week.
Olive oil to treat sagging breasts after dieting
Olive oil is a rich source of antioxidants and fatty acids that reduce the signs of aging and sagging breasts, and deeply moisturizes the skin.
• Put a spoonful of olive oil in the palm of the hand.
• Rub your palms together to warm the olive oil.
• Rub the breasts from bottom to top for ¼ hour.
• Repeat this method 4 to 5 times a week.
Fenugreek and olive oil to treat sagging breasts
Fenugreek seeds also help tighten sagging breasts, and it is an ancient remedy for this.
• Soak the fenugreek seeds in an appropriate amount of water overnight.
• Grind it in the electric mixer after adding a little water to it to get a thick paste.
• Add a spoonful of olive oil and mix with the ground seeds well.
• Distribute the mixture on the breasts and then massage them well from bottom to top.
• Leave the mixture for 5 to 10 minutes before washing it with water.
• Repeat this method twice a week.
• Egg whites and honey can be added to the fenugreek and olive oil.
Shea butter for sagging breasts
Shea butter is a rich source of vitamin E, which tightens the skin, making the breasts look tight.
• Rub the breasts with shea butter in circular motions from the bottom towards the top for a period ranging from 10 to 15 minutes.
• Leave the shea butter on the breasts for another 10 minutes, then wash it with water.
• This method can be repeated 4 times a week.