6 unexpected reasons for weight stability
6 reasons behind not losing weight and having belly fat.. Here are the most important reasons for not losing weight:
1. You do not know the type of belly fat.. If you find it difficult to reduce belly fat; One of the reasons may be that you have chosen the wrong way to lose weight, it is important to identify your belly type and plan your weight loss accordingly.
2. An obsession with weight.. An obsession with losing weight can slow down the process of losing weight and spoil your mood, and may force you to eat more; So it's best to weigh yourself only once a week, and take the numbers as information and not as a judgment that you haven't lost weight.
3. Wrong diet.. Our bodies need many elements, vitamins, carbohydrates, and even fats, if you exclude some of these beneficial components; Your diet may do more harm than good. Eating only
vegetables and fruits, as well as junk food and a large amount of sugar and salt, makes it difficult to lose weight; Therefore, it is important to follow your diet and take into account that it should contain magnesium, vitamins, healthy fats and other elements.
4. Doing exercises without variety. Aerobic is a great way to reduce fat, but it is important not to forget that it should be varied, each type of exercise affects the body in a specific way.
5. Stress is bad for the whole body and for weight in particular.. It causes the hormone cortisol to rise and promote fat formation.
6. Polycystic ovary syndrome.. It causes menstrual disorders, and polycystic ovary syndrome affects weight gain.